I posed a simple question at my author-blog:
This Christmas, as schedules grow more hectic and shopping threatens to consume …
What do you want to be sure not to miss?
It turns out there is a lot that people want to be sure they don’t miss.
As a result, people are simplifying and slowing down some aspect of their Christmas celebrations:
- An Uncomplicated Holiday: Three Most Important Things
- ‘Tis the season to … slow down?
- The season to take time … really all year.
- I’m Dreaming of a Slow Christmas
- 3 Simple Practices for a Peaceful Advent
- The Best Things to Make This Christmas
- Building Roadblocks
- It’s all in the decisions
Are you seeking a simpler, slower Christmas this year?
Have you blogged about it?
Share links in the comments to your slow-down stories and solutions.
And savor the season….